February 15, 2011

I need new glasses (and your help in picking them)

All funny faced eye dilated pictures aside, my eye doctor appointment did result in a new prescription. Apparently we have been so concerned about correcting my wonky left eye all these years that we overcorrected and now my right eye is bliiiiiind. Ok, not blind, but my prescription flip-flopped and now my right eye is the one in need. That means new glasses are needed and THAT means another chance to go on zennioptical.com. I have narrowed it down to 6 choices of which I will likely buy 2. I'm not saying this poll will be my be all, end all, but I think it would be fun to see what you think!

All images are from the Zenni Optical site and the numbers listed are their model numbers. This will make it easier to go back and buy at the end. BTW's! I totally recommend going and playing with their "try on" option. I tried on at least 100 of the 1,026 women's glasses. Don't judge, I had a lot of time.

459111


224318


337419

803317

439623

338628



Please vote for your favorite 2 options in the comments! If you are interested in closer pictures, they actually have great close up shots of every. single. pair. of glasses that they sell, so just head to the Zenni site!





No comments:

Post a Comment