When I first picked out my outfit, I chose my blue cardigan. By the time I was running out the door, I changed my mind and switched to pink. There was no time for pictures, though, so you will have to imagine a dark pink/magenta cardigan instead.
I will explain to you that I only just got my tripod for Christmas and am learning to use it/the timer on my camera. By the time I got a shot that wasn't mostly of my floor or ceiling, I had taken like a bajillion shots. I hope to look less scowl-y as I get better at this whole thing. If I never get better (which is entirely possible) you may just never see me smile. I promise I am much happier in person, though.
- Monistat Chafe Relief Powder-Gel (primer)
- Tarte Peaches and Cream Foundation
- Revlon Photo Ready Foundation
- MAC Mighty Aphrodite Blush
- Fyrinnae Sunkissed Finishing Powder
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC Entremauve Pigment
- Urban Decay Delinquent 24/7 Shadow Pencil
- MAC Mauvement Pigment
- MAC Pink Opal Pigment
- Stila Indigo Stay All Day Liner
- Urban Decay Ransom 24/7 Liner
- NYX Lavender Jumbo Eye Pencil
- Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow (brows)
- Cargo LashActivator Mascara
- Hourglass Superficial Lash Mascara
- MAC Marquise D' Lipstick
I'm not totally thrilled with the way my bottom lashes look with Mascara. The Hourglass has been the best brush I have found so far for doing them, but I still don't think it looks right on me. I usually avoid mascara since I am missing a chunk of lashes on the left side and I think it just accentuates that.