March 6, 2011

FOTD/OOTD (hanging out with one of my bff's)

Yesterday I got to see one of my bff's Kristen (who told me she has stumbled across this blog, so hi Kristen!) It was great to see her, it's been probably 3 months which is honestly a long time when we only live about an hour away from each other. The weather said it was supposed to be overcast al day, so I thought I was safe to wear a dress and my glasses. Didn't account for all the wind that comes with light rain and dreariness, so people got to see my underwears several times throughout the day (hope you all enjoyed, I consciously picked cute ones just in case!)

When I first picked out my outfit, I chose my blue cardigan. By the time I was running out the door, I changed my mind and switched to pink. There was no time for pictures, though, so you will have to imagine a dark pink/magenta cardigan instead.



I will explain to you that I only just got my tripod for Christmas and am learning to use it/the timer on my camera. By the time I got a shot that wasn't mostly of my floor or ceiling, I had taken like a bajillion shots. I hope to look less scowl-y as I get better at this whole thing. If I never get better (which is entirely possible) you may just never see me smile. I promise I am much happier in person, though.






Face

  • Monistat Chafe Relief Powder-Gel (primer)
  • Tarte Peaches and Cream Foundation
  • Revlon Photo Ready Foundation
  • MAC Mighty Aphrodite Blush
  • Fyrinnae Sunkissed Finishing Powder
Eyes

  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • MAC Entremauve Pigment
  • Urban Decay Delinquent 24/7 Shadow Pencil
  • MAC Mauvement Pigment
  • MAC Pink Opal Pigment
  • Stila Indigo Stay All Day Liner
  • Urban Decay Ransom 24/7 Liner
  • NYX Lavender Jumbo Eye Pencil
  • Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow (brows)
  • Cargo LashActivator Mascara
  • Hourglass Superficial Lash Mascara
Lips
  • MAC Marquise D' Lipstick


I'm not totally thrilled with the way my bottom lashes look with Mascara. The Hourglass has been the best brush I have found so far for doing them, but I still don't think it looks right on me. I usually avoid mascara since I am missing a chunk of lashes on the left side and I think it just accentuates that.

No comments:

Post a Comment