April 13, 2011

Wednesday Haul (Fridays were getting boring)

After reading about some recent CCO finds people have been talking about, I decided it was time for another trip. When I mentioned going last night, my brother chimed in that he wanted to go, too. I think he just had nothing better to do today, but I wasn't going to argue company for the ride! No one cares about all that, though, on to the fun part!


What you are seeing:

  • MAC Azalea Blossom Blush (they had ONE left and I snagged it as a backup. It's going for like $30+ on the "makeup black market" and I got mine for $17.50 ;P )
  • MAC Golden Lemon Pigment
  • MAC Graphic Garden Palette
  • MAC So Bad Lipglass
  • MAC Glamora Castle Eyeshadow
  • MAC Aqua Eyeshadow (I tried to B2M for this a few months back and they told me no, but I have found you my lovely Aqua!)
  • OCC Interlace Lip Tar (this one wasn't from the CCO obviously, it just happened to arrive in the mail today. I am so so so excited to try this stuff)
In other news, we had a scare with one of our ferrets and thought we would need to take her to the emergency vet. She was getting sick and just wasn't acting right. We got out to the car and were about to load the carrier in and all of a sudden she was acting fine again. It's like she just wanted some fresh air. She's sleeping now, so here's hoping all is ok! And because everything is better with a picture, here is my baby:



I actually has this picture put on a coffee mug for one of my mom's Christmas presents. She cried when she opened it, so I know I made a good choice.




No comments:

Post a Comment