July 22, 2012

Like a well-dressed pickle

After a crazy last couple of weeks, I am so happy to have gotten a "free" weekend to kind of go at my own pace. The only thing I had planned was dinner with my mom and Matt (late birthday dinner for her), but even that was not all that scheduled. It was honestly such a laid-back weekend that I didn't know what to do with myself... until I started blog browsing. That's when I got inspired to play with my makeup (crazy, I know)




(natural lighting? sometimes the sun and I chat)




Face

  • L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Base
  • LORAC Natural Performance Foundation (NP1)
  • MAC MSF Natural (Light Plus)
  • Estee Lauder Peach Nuance Blush

Eyes

  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance 
  • MAC Chrome Yellow Eye Shadow (lid)
  • MUFE #92 Eye Shadow (crease)
  • Darling Girl Twin Peaks Eye Shadow (upper crease)
  • MAC Pink Opal Pigment (highlight)
  • Loreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense
  • Unknown Bronze-ish Shadow (brows)
  • L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara

Lips
  • Guerlain Rouge Automatique (Cherry Blossom)
  • MAC Lipstick (Plink!) layered over Cherry Blossom




2 comments:

  1. I love your necklace. Where did you get it? Your lashes look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I have had this necklace so long that I'm not positive where it came from any more. I want to say: www.etsy.com/shop/thelovelyteaspoon, though. I love her off the wall accessories.

    ReplyDelete