While I did venture to Matt's place to give him a shoddily made construction paper card, we didn't really spend a lot of time. I got to meet his brother's new dog and that was pretty much it. Most of my night was spent with my mom and some of our friends going bowling. See? Not romantic. I did try to theme my makeup somewhat, though.
- Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm in Vanilla Glow
- NYX Loose Powder in Transparent Medium
- MAC Pearlmatte Face Powder in Veronica's Blush
- NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Sugarpill Chromalust in Goldilux (lid)
- Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Big Bang (crease)
- Sugarpill Eye Shadow in Dollipop (crease)
- Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Polyester Bride (highlight)
- Sephora 12H Jumbo Liner in Kaki (is it intentional they spelled Khaki wrong?) (lower liner)
- Mark Scanda-Lash Hook-up Mascara in Blacklash
- MAC Pigment in Rushmetal (brows)
- MAC Lipstick in Cozy Up
And some flowers. I don't know why, but I like to take pictures of flowers.