February 17, 2013

Hey Heartentine

Valentine's Day isn't a favorite of mine. Never has been. It has nothing to do with being alone obviously. I'm just not a romantic. Like at all. The first time Matt gave me a flower, I thought it was for my mom and gave it away. In my defense, it was Mother's Day and I got confused. Have I told you guys this before? I feel like I have.

While I did venture to Matt's place to give him a shoddily made construction paper card, we didn't really spend a lot of time. I got to meet his brother's new dog and that was pretty much it. Most of my night was spent with my mom and some of our friends going bowling. See? Not romantic. I did try to theme my makeup somewhat, though.








Face

  • Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm in Vanilla Glow
  • NYX Loose Powder in Transparent Medium
  • MAC Pearlmatte Face Powder in Veronica's Blush
  •  
Eyes

  • NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
  • Sugarpill Chromalust in Goldilux (lid)
  • Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Big Bang (crease)
  • Sugarpill Eye Shadow in Dollipop (crease)
  • Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Polyester Bride (highlight)
  • Sephora 12H Jumbo Liner in Kaki (is it intentional they spelled Khaki wrong?) (lower liner)
  • Mark Scanda-Lash Hook-up Mascara in Blacklash
  • MAC Pigment in Rushmetal (brows)
Lips
  • MAC Lipstick in Cozy Up


And some flowers. I don't know why, but I like to take pictures of flowers.






No comments:

Post a Comment