February 17, 2013

I parked on a sidewalk today

Seriously, I parked on the sidewalk at the comic book store Matt and I went to. In my defense, the road and the sidewalk were covered in snow and I couldn't tell if they were parking spaces in front of the shop or what. There was also no curb. Still, extremely embarrassing.

I'm waiting for my Tamagotchi to fall asleep, so this feels like a good time to fill out the survey thing that Larie tagged me in. I'm not going to tag anyone else for this because I hate doing that. That doesn't mean I don't like doing these now and again, though, as it's a fun and to the point way to find out more about your favorite bloggers. And I feel like it should be obvious by now that Eye Heart It is one of my favorites.

1. Favorite lipstick of all time. (Or just right now. I know we're fickle).
I'm glad for the "Or just right now" because I really am always finding a new lip color I can't live without. Lately I have been using MAC's Cozy Up a lot. Surprises me as it's kind of a caramel color which it totally not my thing (I'm more of a hot pink kinda girl)
In case you missed my last post, that's what I have on there.

2. What album/band/song have you been listening to lately?
I've been listening to the radio a lot lately which is scary to even myself. So I guess whatever the cool new songs are, I am listening to those? When they start annoying me too much I flip to my Rufus Wainwright cd (Out of the Game)

3. If you found just $10 in your pocket right now, what would you spend it on?
NOTHING. Omg I spent so much money today. If I found $10 I would hoard it because that's probably all I have left for the week...

4. Last book you really enjoyed?
I've read a few books lately that were just kind of meh. The last one that really kept my attention was the last book in the Larten Crepsley Saga. It's a kind of continuation to the Cirque Du Freak series, but they technically take place before those books. Yes, they are teenager books. You're going to judge me for this when I just told you I was playing Tamagotchi?

5. Favorite healthy snack?
If it's healthy, is it really a snack? I'll level with you, I'm not a healthy eater. I'm not really a snacker either, though. Sometimes I'll eat cherry tomatoes out of the container. I guess that could be healthy?

6. Favorite not healthy snack? (Can you tell I'm hungry right now?)
Milkshakes.

7. Favorite body lotion (I need some recs, hahahaha.)?
I'm the wrong person to ask about body lotion. My skin on my arms is so dry that I can literally sign my name on my arm with my finger nail and you will still be able to read it in 5 minutes. I hate body lotion. If I do HAVE to use it, though, I have enjoyed Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon and Coconut Lime.

8. Favorite children's movie?
This one isn't fair for me, I ONLY like children's movies. I'm going to have to say Howl's Moving Castle because that's pretty much my favorite movie ever. If we really need to go mass-appeal, I like The Chipmunk Adventure.

9. Mac or PC? :D
Mac. Which I just typed as MAC. Oddly, though, I am vehemently anti-iPhone.  You'll have to pry my Droid out of my hands as the little green Droid mascot dude is abducting me.

10. Last item you returned?
I bought a dress from Fashion to Figure and it looked whatever is one step past terrible on me. First of all, it was made of wetsuit material which was just... odd. Worst, though, was how it clung to my fairly large lower stomach pouch. I try and accept my fat body and do the best I can with it. I am having trouble with my pouch, though (or fupa, or gunt... I've heard them all)

11. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Caramel. Or vanilla with caramel on it.  


One last serious note. Rachel of Rachel's Symbiotic Life has been having a rough time with her son being sick. If you have a minute, please leave her some encouragement in the comments of her post. I've never met her, but she's someone that I definitely consider her a friend through the blogging world, and we have to help our blog friends out when they need it (even if it's just with happy thoughts!)

No comments:

Post a Comment