February 10, 2013

I'm more of a Betty, but I want to be a Veronica

Ugh, the weekend is over already. We got slammed with snow, over 2 feet, and it's been madness. If I ever see a snow shovel again, it will be too soon. I am so exhausted that I was carrying a gallon of milk out of the store and made it half way to the car when I had to drop it. I tried to pick it up again, but it felt like it weighed a million pounds. I had to scream for someone to come help me, lol.


(none of them have seen snow before - and yes I threw a tiny snowball at Sid)

Enough about blizzards, though. Before all this snow nonsense, my MAC Archie's Girls order arrived. This was the first collection I have done a "haul" from since Venomous Villains (I put haul in quotes because while I think I got a lot, I know this is only a small sampling of all there is.) I also got a couple of non-Archie lipsticks which you will see in the normal black MAC boxes. Those are for another day, though.


(got a free button for spending over $75)


(the goods)


(isn't the packaging cute?)


(Ronnie Red and Betty Bright lipsticks)


(Veronica's Blush and Flatter Me Pearlmatte powders)




(Lucky In Love and Cheers My Dear pigments)


 

(Lucky In Love pigment over Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy, Cheers My Dear pigment to highlight, Betty Bright lipstick)


(Ronnie Red lipstick, Veronica's Blush Pearlmatte powder)


(Ponopols the penguin was being sassy)

I'm still trying everything out, but so far my favorites are Ronnie Red lipstick (it lasts for hours and fades to a really pretty berry color) and Lucky In Love pigment (so wonderfully frosty and 80's, lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment