February 23, 2013

Trying To Avoid A Beatdown

Sitting around with henna in my hair because my roots are out of control and I just keep thinking that Willam would not be proud of this mess.

This was last weekend's makeup. I wore it to go comic book shopping. My skin looked a mess, but I still think I was the best looking girl in the shop. The grandma there with her son and grandkids had nothing on me.









Face



  • Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm in Vanilla Glow
  • NYX Loose Powder in Transparent Medium
  • MAC Pearlmatte Face Powder in Flatter Me
  •  

Eyes



  • NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
  • NYX The Ultimate Pearl Shadow in Ocean Pearl (lid)
  • MAC Pigment in Mauvement (crease)
  • MAC Eye Shadow in Seedy Pearl (highlight)
  • Stila Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in electric (upper liner)
  • Sephora 12H Jumbo Liner in Black (lower waterline)
  • Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Graffiti (lower liner)
  • Mark Scanda-Lash Hook-up Mascara in Blacklash
  • MAC Pigment in Rushmetal (brows)
Lips


  • MAC Lipstick in Cozy Up

No comments:

Post a Comment