December 25, 2013

Back Off My Crown

Merry Christmas! Hope everyone has had an awesome holiday. My brother and his fiancé spent Christmas Eve with us as they had other plans today. That left today for chilling and appreciating the awesome things I received. Matt had to work today, so I am actually waiting for him to get out and then we will do our Christmas together later (like midnight, ugh.) I hope I will be able to wake up to go to work tomorrow!

Today I decided to keep my makeup simple-ish knowing I would be hanging around the house. All the same, though, I wanted to be sort of kind of festive just because.










If someone tells me to smile for a picture, this is what I end up doing:




Face

  • Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm in Snow Glow
  • Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Invisible Skin Fusion Foundation in 31 Ambre Pale
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light
  • NARS Blush in Goulue
  •  
Eyes

  • Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
  • Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Limit (lid)
  • Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Strange (crease to brow bone
  • Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner in 3 Iridescent Emerald Green
  • Clinique High Impact Mascara 
  • Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Big Bang applied with Illamasqua Sealing Gel (brows)

Lips

  • Bite Beauty VIB Rouge Creme Lipstick

And as a "bonus" for those who like pictures of cookies, here were my Christmas cookies this year:

Gingerbread Seahorses and Sharks (my mom thought the seahorses were iguanas…)


White Chocolate/Crasin


Dark Chocolate/Cherry Snowcaps



No comments:

Post a Comment