Aaaaand over it. I know I have read mixed reviews on the March shipment, but I honestly really enjoyed the products I received and am happy with Ipsy so far. Here is what I got:
- Anchor/Nautical Print Make Up Bag
- LA Fresh Make Up Remover Wipes
- Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist
- Glam RX Travel Palette
- Yaby Eye Shadow in Sand Dune
- Yaby Eye Shadow in So Vein
I didn't like:
I didn't really dislike anything in this bag.
- LA Fresh Make Up Remover Wipes: The makeup wipes worked to get off even my mascara. I don't really travel so makeup wipes aren't something I typically buy myself, but I like having a pack handy.
- Glam RX Travel Palette: The travel palette was again something I wouldn't typically buy because I don't travel, but it has a good magnet and I am keeping the Yaby shadows in it.
- Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist: The Juice Beauty mist almost made the dislike list because of the scent, I don't care for it. BUT I found it comes in very handy to keep in my purse to mist on my hair when it gets frizzy. Was that the point of this product? Going to go with probably not.
I really liked:
- Anchor/Nautical Print Make Up Bag: So cute!
- Yaby Eye Shadow in Sand Dune: A little more yellow than I would usually go for, but it's a shadow color I really don't have.
- Yaby Eye Shadow in So Vein: Similar to other shadows in my collection, but I think it coordinates with Sand Dune to make a beachy kind of look.
(Sand Dune, top - So Vein, bottom)
Sand Dune and So Vein on the lid/crease and Sephora Long-Lasting Liquid Liner in Metallic Gold:
Sorry if I have been a little lacking lately on the comments. I know my posting sucks, but I usually try to be better about at least commenting. I just have the usual excuse about work being busy and me being tired. It will be good to have a decent paycheck before going to visit my bestie Kristen in a few weeks, though.